I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by none other than Nicole, the talented mind behind The Domesticated Goddess. She has an amazing blog, and I thoroughly enjoy her posts. Head on over and check her out…you will not be disappointed!
Thank you SO much for the Nomination Nicole!
Liebster Award Rules:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and Link 10 bloggers.
4 – Notify all the bloggers that you have nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions (for me) from The Domesticated Goddess:
1. What is your favorite music?
I love music, and listen to it every chance that I get. My favorite type of music is rock-n-roll, but I am beginning to prefer the older tunes over the newer ones. Pink Floyd, Janis, Jimi, Led Zepplin, The Kinks… There are just too many great artists to count.
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take one thing with you, what would it be?
If I became stranded on an island with only one possession to accompany me, I would choose a Toothbrush. I cannot fathom the thought of being unable to brush my teeth, and there are a multitude of natural items that could serve as toothpaste in the wild.
3. When you were a kid, what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
When I was a child, I had a lot of career titles chosen. I wanted to be a doctor, then a nurse, an artist, a writer, and a mother. I know for a fact that I had other titles chosen, as I had quite an imagination, but these are the ones that currently come to mind.
4. If you could go any place in the world, where would you go?
I am planning to take my kiddos back over to Germany so they can see where we lived, and the hospital where my daughter was born. I would also like to take those trips that I had planned years ago to England and Italy.
5. What is your favorite movie?
I have a lot of favorite movies, but there are 3 that top the list. These include The Count of Monte Cristo, Elizabeth, and the cult classic, Harold and Maude. I could watch these three movies everyday and never tire of them! Another fabulous movie is The Tenth Kingdom. Have you seen it?
6. If you could pass on one piece of advice to others, what would it be?
Listen to your instincts! You, and only you know what is best for YOUR life. Listen to that inner voice, as it holds all the answers that you will ever need.
7. What has been your favorite blog post (that you have written) thus far?
So far, I would have to say that my post on Raising Children is my favorite to date. I have a few more posts written, that have yet to be released that are spectacular. Counting down the weeks until I get to share them with you.
8. What would you say your greatest quality is?
In my opinion, my greatest quality is my compassion for others. I have always had a soft spot for my fellow peers, and I have a long list of ways in which to alter their realities. I want to make a difference in their lives, and to be there for support during their times of need. I hope that I will have that opportunity.
9. If you could choose one of these cars, which one would it be? A 1969 Dodge Charger or a brand new Ferrari?
Not a huge car person, but I would have to go with the 1969 Dodge Charger. Cars were constructed so much better back them, and it is a much-loved, highly sought after classic muscle car. I know quite a few people who would die to get their hands on one.
10. What is one thing blogging has taught you?
I am still super new to blogging, but I have learned how supportive the blogging community is. The majority of fellow bloggers are quick to share and like posts, and they write the most heartfelt comments. I feel sorry for the non-blogging folks out in the world. They have no idea what kind of fellowship and communion they are missing out on!
Jennifer at Bajiequ5
Chelsea at Intentional Three Six Five
Kelli at Elm Street Girl
TJS at TJS Old to New
Tenisha at Frugal Fab Mommy
Trista at Domesticated Momster
Renee at Laugh Up My Sleeve
Glaiza at Glimmer of Happiness
Another (hilarious) blog worth checking out is: Nutsrok
Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you won the lottery, how would the money impact your life, and what would you do differently?
2. Why did you decide to start a blog?
3. What is the one, most defining moment in your life?
4. Share with us one of your biggest regrets…
5. How do you handle controversy?
6. What was your biggest fear as a child?
7. I am a little embarrassed that I still do this…
8. One person from your life who has influenced you the most, and how?
9. You have an hour all to yourself. How do you spend it?
10. If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or deceased, who would they be and why would you choose them?
Looking forward to hearing your responses…