I was recently nominated for the Miranda Sings Award by the amazing Erika Kind. Erika, thank you SO very much for nominating me for this fantastic award! It has been an absolute honor to receive this. Make sure to visit Erika’s blog. It will change your life!
This award was created by Claudia’s Thoughts. It’s sole purpose is to celebrate YOU. Let all of your blogging friends know what makes you happiest when thinking about yourself.
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart etc!
7 Things I LOVE about myself:
1: I love my CREATIVITY-It provides beauty in my otherwise crazy world.
2: I love my DETERMINATION-It keeps me on track and allows me to hone in on my beautiful future.
3: I love my COMPASSION-My bleeding heart keeps me humble.
4: I love my CLARITY-Having a clear focus allows me to continue on my path without getting bombarded by the road blocks along the way.
5: I love my EXPERIENCE-These moments have prepared me for my journey in life.
6: I love my CONVICTIONS-I stand firm; saying what I mean, and meaning what I say.
7: I love my STRENGTH-This has allowed me to face each catastrophe in my life without faltering.
Gretchen over at Drifting Through My Open Mind
Maria over at Four Mariah’s
Trying Not to Hate over at Deep Breaths
Alamelu over at Silk Quilling Colours
Lori over at Lori Greer in Portland
Mia (a.k.a. The Wheat and Tares) over at The Grizzle Grist Mill
Lisa over at Lisa Talks About…
Lynn over at Lynn Thaler: Random Life Thoughts
Erika, thank you again for this nomination! I sure do appreciate this honor!