Are you one of those parents who have to head to the school extra early to pick up the kiddos to avoid being at the back of the line? It’s gets irritating sitting there with nothing to do. I have compiled a list of 10 ways to pass the time in the car rider line. I would love to hear what you would add…
- Talk to yourself. You get the best advice that way.
- Sing along to the radio, or just sing aloud.
- Read a book.
- Work on a craft.
- Write a letter to a friend or family member that you haven’t written to lately. We all appreciate getting something special in the snail mail.
- Write in your journal.
- Organize your daily planner.
- Brainstorm a list of ideas for your next party, dinner, vacation, blog post, book, song, etc.
- Doodle. Color a picture. Fill in an All About Me book.
- People watch. This is SO much fun! Figure out what their life is like, watch them pick their nose, listen (eavesdrop) on their conversations.
Time waits for no man (or woman), so utilize it to the best of your ability. No sense twiddling your fingers when you have the opportunity to make good use of your time.
How do you pass the time in the car rider line?