- Keep busy. Don’t allow your mind to hone in on the storm you are in.
- Focus on the positives in your life. There are blessings all around you, if you just take the time to see them.
- Smile and convince yourself that everything is just peachy. Perception is reality after all.
- Stick to your convictions. If you believe in it, don’t betray yourself.
- Most importantly, pray. Miraculous things happen when you have a little faith.
Every storm that you find yourself in will in time pass. It will NOT last forever! In life, you are either in a storm, coming out of a storm or on your way into the next one. The most important thing to remember is that without the storms, you would never have the rainbow. When that rainbow arrives and the universes align, all is right in the world once again; treasure these moments. They will be the ones that get you through the next bout.
Do you have any tips to add?